Spanish football club Real Madrid is the world’s most valuable football club by “enterprise value” according to auditing firm KPMG overturning Manchester United. The Spanish side top the fourth annual list of the most valuable football clubs with KPMG estimating it is worth €3.22bn by enterprise value.
After three years at the top, Manchester United slipped to second, while Barcelona fell one place to fourth, allowing Bayern Munich to take third.
The Spanish side top the fourth annual list of the most valuable football clubs with KPMG estimating it is worth €3.22bn by enterprise value.
The report looked at several measures including the value of its broadcasting rights, popularity, profitability, sporting potential and its stadiums and studied the 2016-17 and 2017-18 seasons.
Checkout the full list below
1. Real Madrid (Spain) – €3.22bn
2. Manchester United (UK) – €3.207bn
3. Bayern Munich (Germany) – €2.696bn
4. Barcelona (Spain) – €2.676bn
5. Manchester City (UK) – €2.460bn
6. Chelsea (UK) – €2.227bn
7. Liverpool (UK) – €2.095bn
8. Arsenal (UK) – €2.008bn
9. Tottenham Hotspur (UK) – €1.697bn
10. Juventus (Italy) – €1.548bn